Recently took the time to compile some of the work I did during the production on the coast side of the game
- Created narrative storytelling visuals that closely followed art direction and real-world reference.
- High/Low poly modelling and texturing of photogrammetry geological scanned assets.
- Sculpted terrain and painted on splatmaps to integrate rock modules using Photoshop.
- Material authoring using Substance Designer to create highly detailed micro normal surfaces.
- Created seasonal variants of existing assets that fitted the art direction.
- Ensured all assets had custom LOD’s and collision that fitted the performance budget.
- Collected real world reference and imagery approved by art direction that was used for scene composition.
- Composited landscape features based upon internal documentation to maintain the visual direction of the game.